Safety & Training Safety & Training
IPGA offers certified and non-certified employee training for those working in the propane field or looking to obtain propane training certification in the state of Indiana. Training sessions are scheduled in locations throughout the state and pre-registration is necessary. Classes are open to members and non-members in Indiana.
Available Courses:4.1 Designing and Installing Exterior Vapor Distribution Systems October 8-9, 2019 Hampton Inn Jasper 355 3rd Ave. Jasper, IN 47546 Ph: 812-481-1888
- Attendance at all training classes is by pre-registration only.
- The number of students is limited for each class. Register early to ensure your participation. IPGA reserves the right to cancel a class if there is lack of participation.
- Classes are held from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Registration includes all materials, continental breakfast, breaks and lunch.
- Attendees are responsible for lodging costs. For hotel reservations, please call the hotel directly and indicate you are with Indiana Propane.