Appliances must be purchased after March 1, 2022. Appliances purchased in January and February are not eligible for the rebate program. Once rebate funds are depleted, rebates will not be issued by IPGF and cannot be carried over for next year. *HEAT PUMPS and SPACE HEATERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for rebates. All applications must include the following:
- Completed rebate form, signed by both the Customer and Professional Propane Dealer.
- Copy of paid receipt for purchased appliance
ALL Rebates will be issued in the amount listed below for only NEW propane appliances (duel fuel units are not eligible):
- $300 – Furnace (purchased March 1 – December 31, 2022)
- $200 – Water Heater (purchased March 1 – July 31, 2022)
- $300 – Water Heater (purchased August 1 – December 31, 2022)
Please remember that any application with out-of-date leak checks or missing information on documentation will be denied and not be processed. Marketers should not include any leak check documentation with the application. Simply verify on the application that a safety inspection was performed.
If you have questions, please contact our office at 317.655.4444 or contact Trina Miller.